Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Minnesota Real Estate photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these minnesota real estate images:


Meet the MIA; Christine Teel
minnesota real estate
Image by Minneapolis Institute of Arts
Christine Teel
Operations Manager/Buyer
Years employed at the MIA = Lucky 13!

Describe something interesting or unusual about your work here:
Being a professional buyer exposes you to all kinds of stimuli which must methodically be processed prior to the actual purchase decision. There is a constant stream of new products hitting the markets everyday and it is our job to choose the right product at the right price at the right time. And let’s not forget the fact that we are operating a retail business within the walls of a non-profit art museum. Every product we sell is either directly or indirectly tied to the permanent collection or traveling exhibitions of the MIA.
The relevancy issue is a very intriguing aspect of being a retail buyer for a museum store, as it adds an extra layer of challenge to every purchasing decision.

What was your first job:
My first job ever in the U.S. (I am Canadian and had to live in the state for three years before I could seek employment) was my freshman year (University of Minnesota) working in a cramped “Fotomat” booth in Dinkytown! I think the funniest question people would always ask me was if there was a toilet in the booth!

What’s hanging on your walls?
Hmmmm….I collect all kinds of estate pieces…..I tend to favor portraits. I am especially fond of Victorian death portrayals mostly because of their Edgar Allen Poe qualities. (You’re never coming to my house now, are you?)

If you weren’t a Operations Manager/Buyer, what would you be?
I would totally do what I do now, but in a completely altered mode. And yes, it would involve my love of all things bicycle!

Where are you originally from?
I am from the land where you can literally watch your dog run away for TWO DAYS!
That would be Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada: Home of beautiful flowing fields of bright yellow canola.

What is your favorite work of art at the MIA?
Those who know me well might say that I am partial to the Connecticut Room.
Check out our Haunted Tour of the MIA on Flickr.

What do you do for fun?
For fun? Hmmm…that’s easy….I ride my rigid Redline SS 29er in as much dirt as possible! Ahhh, it is winter now you say? I still ride and have taken up snow shoeing as well. Anything that keeps me outside is a sure thing!

What are you currently listening to /watching for pleasure?
I am completely addicted to Dexter and smile a lot when I listen to anything by Weezer.

Where is your next trip?
While I am a colossal fan of day dreaming, my next real trip is to SoCal for some rest and relaxation and to reenact scenes from the movie Point Break, of course.

Name one guilty pleasure.
I have more than one. Please see The Muddy Pig .

What would be your super hero power?
I grew up totally obsessed with She-Ra ! She could totally transform herself and I think that power could be very useful.

Photo by Dan Dennehy


more pics
minnesota real estate
Image by Living In Carver County
Greg Anderson, Broker-Owner
ABR,CLHMS,CRS,GRI
RE/MAX Advisors West
207 Chestnut St. #100
Chaska, MN 55318
952-368-0345
ganderson@LivingInCarverCounty.com

In the greater Minneapolis - St. Paul area, watch MCN6 (Metro Cable Network,
channel 6) for HOME WORTH TV, "The Insider's Guide to Creating & Maintaining
Wealth through the ownership of real estate"
Sunday 7:30pm & Tuesday 9:30pm

Banner