Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Wa Real Estate images

Large Rectangle

A few nice wa real estate images I found:


Estates...the way they use to be.
wa real estate
Image by Doug van Kampen
I remember this frame(s) clearly, the family and I were driving around simultaneously looking for a park and a place to shoot the sunset and the name of this place just popped out along the coast in Woodway, WA. Now, mind you, the average price of a home in Woodway is around, take a deep breath, four million clams! That's four million dollars of today's, not-so-strong, bank bailout, auto industry failing, dollars!!! Now I'm sure you're asking yourself, "How much does four million dollors of today's currency get me?"

Sadly I must report, not very much. You see, the [former] home where this was photographed is the exception to the rule; it is a privately owned and operated convent, no wait, monastery, church.......well, truth be told, no one really knows what it's used for! They quite obviously and literally have the coin to be able to maintain the grounds, but beyond that, just to give you an idea, we were not approached by one single person while we were there.....not one! Daily landscaping is obviously performed, even during the wintertime, and the fountains were running as if winter would or could never exist within the compound. It was terrifically eerie....there wasn't a soul around! Not a single soul!

I am not one, nor have I ever been a person that lives for mystery, but quite frankly, this place sort of creeped me out and made me want to return and make more frames, as weird as that sounds. So for now, this single (actually nine frames), processed, High Dynamic Range (and hyper real) frame will have to do until the next time I return.

Something that would creep me out even more though, what if I returned to the GPS coordinates and there was nothing there but a forest of trees?

Must View Large on Black!


Tools of the Trade
wa real estate
Image by Matt McGee
We think my wife is about to become the first Tri-Cities (WA) real estate agent to use a Mac. Here's what she got today to replace her dying PC laptop.

More details here: Real Estate on a Macbook?


Rita en Ada in Peshastin
wa real estate
Image by Pictoscribe - Home again
A few years later, Johan and Rita visited me in Washington after having bought a derelict 'attractive nuisance' as the real estate agent called it...piece of land with four acres of organic Bartlett pears. Johan en Rita came to help the harvest...

Banner