Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Real Estate Au images

Large Rectangle

A few nice real estate au images I found:


Searching... (Day 045)
real estate au
Image by jerine
I'm in deep shit...I'll be arriving Australia this Saturday but yet I haven't got a place to stay. All the real estate agents, either refuse to reply my mail or ask me to view the house right away. Of course I can't do that. Currently my favorite website is www.realestate.com.au. Wish me luck!


Auction crowd - 29 Crisp St, Brunswick
real estate au
Image by avlxyz
Sold for 780k!!!
A 6-way auction between an Indian couple, a Chinese couple, an Aussie+Chinese couple, and a few others. Started off at the advertised price of 0k.

we were in the area, so we decided to see how hot the market was :)

Details: 29 Crisp Avenue, Brunswick - RealEstate 401sqm/152sqm, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, double lock-up garage
Zois Gasis 0417011801 0395693600
RE/MAX CENTRAL Real Estate - Malvern East


L'avenue de Broqueville
real estate au
Image by Flikkesteph
Cette magnifique avenue possèdent des immeubles à appartements de grande surface et figure parmi les prix immobiliers les plus chères de la capitale ,le loyer peut dépasser les 2500 euros par mois et l'acquisition d'un bien de haut standing ,au dessus de 1,000000 d'euro même dans un immeuble année 30

This wonderful avenue apartment buildings have large area and is among the most expensive real estate prices in the capital, the rent can exceed 2500 euros per month and the acquisition of a high standard, above 1, 000,000 euros in the same building 30 's

Banner