Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Real Estate Jobs images

Large Rectangle

Some cool real estate jobs images:


Talking with Timothy Manley
real estate jobs
Image by Viewminder
I was looking forward to a long night of street shooting on Saturday night.

Things started off slow... I'd had a tough week... a lot of conflict... I wasn't feelin' it... I wasn't making contact with the 'street.'

It was my attitude... my mindset.

You can't connect with people when you're feeling like that.

I needed an 'adjustment.'

Somehow fate that night led me to meet Timothy Manley.

Let me tell you that I'm truly grateful for that encounter.

Timothy Manley talked some sense into me... he helped me to fix my attitude and our long and soulful conversation touched me deep inside my psyche.

TImothy Manley lives on Michigan Avenue.

Some of the priciest real estate on earth.

He sleeps on two milk crates.

I've always said that 'I don't shoot the homeless.'

I don't want to create images of people down on their luck.

TImothy Manley isn't down on his luck... he's right around the corner from a breakthrough.

I could feel it last night and so could he.

Timothy's been homeless for three hundred and ninety five days on the night that we met.

He's got it written down in his bible.

When I met him I had no idea he was homeless.

He was perfectly dressed... better than me actually... impeccably groomed... he's a very proud man.

I told Timothy that he smelled good... 'that's my cologne... I get it from Macy's' he said 'the testers... they're free.'

He 'bathes' in the sink at a fast food place every day.

I'm completely inspired by this guy... I'm inspired by how he can keep his attitude so positive in the face of the existence he's living at the moment.

What he's going through would crush most people like an empty aluminum can underneath the foot of an angry elephant.

It hasn't crushed Timothy Manley.

I believe this guy's right around the corner from turning things around.

I told him he needs to write a book... to share the lessons he's learned living on the street with everyone in these tough times.

Those lessons helped me right there.

He won't sleep at the shelter.

'They have bedbugs there' he said.

I asked him what the hardest thing about life for him right now was.

'Asking people for money... I just want a job.'

And his reading glasses are broken... he needs new reading glasses. And a bus pass.

He asked me to help him out with dinner but I didn't have any cash... so I asked him what he wanted to eat.

'Mac Donalds double Fillet-O-Fish sandwich' he said.

'Let's go man' I replied.

We walked six or seven blocks to the McDonalds talking all the way.

It was a fascinating and inspiring conversation... both ways and at dinner.

I was feelin' down about some things in my life and my talk with Timothy set me straight.

Dinner was the least I could do and I would have taken him anywhere.

When I paid at the McDonalds a check for ,000 fell out of my pocket and onto the floor... Timothy picked it up... looked at it and handed it back to me.

He's a decent and honest man.

I'd really like to help him get a job.

I'd like to see the man have a bed and a roof.

The guy is intelligent and he'd be great in a position where he worked with the public... he's very well spoken and he's got the 'magic mojo.'

We spent almost two hours talking and eating together.

Timothy Manley... I've got a feeling that things are gonna change for you my friend.

It truly was my pleasure to make your acquaintence.

You're a good man.

You need to write that book.

Thanks for everything.

Laughing Man


BEACHFRONT APTS ALONG PCH IN 1960S SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
real estate jobs
Image by roberthuffstutter
The daze of wine and sand...One way to remember Venice, California of the sixties. There was always something happening somewhere in town or on the beach. There was the Gashouse, the Venice West Cafe, the Rendevoux or Merry-Go-Round bar. Finding a place to stay in Venice was never a problem. And once one had a job, the selection of places was much better.

Banner