Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Orange Real Estate images

Large Rectangle

A few nice orange real estate images I found:


IMG_0497
orange real estate
Image by reclaimedhome


Casas coloridas de Chiriqui 014
orange real estate
Image by Young in Panama
This is one of my favorites of the Casas coloridas (colorful houses) de Chiriqui. It sits just off the main highway between Volcan and Concepcion on the way down the mountain.

This house with its unusual coloring was actually my inspiration for this whole colorful collection which now totals 27 photos.

My first comment after seeing it when they first painted it was that it's a good thing the owners sleep inside because that orange is so loud that if you were to sleep outside, it would keep you awake.

The word for orange in Spanish is naranja, so I have named this Casa Naranja and use it as a marker for my progress up and down the mountain. It makes a great place marker because there's no other building even close to this color.


Miami Boating Morning
orange real estate
Image by miamism

Banner