Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Wa Real Estate photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool wa real estate images:


McMillin Gas Station & Post Office, WA
wa real estate
Image by Michael D Martin
I went past this on my way of a Real Estate photo shoot in Orting. After posting, I see there are the other usual suspects that consider it photo worthy.
There is a great looking barn just to the North. But its all closed off with the dreaded "No Trespassing" signs.
_MG_4024_25_26_27_28_30_32p


Lakewood WA City Hall
wa real estate
Image by Michael D Martin
Its too bad when I'm on location for the sun to be in the wrong place. This building is in full shadow. But my Real Estate customers expect a great looking photo anyway. The US flag looks pretty good. The water was "icky". Not my fault.

_MG_6819_20_21_22_23_25_27pt


Perth Waterfront
wa real estate
Image by huangjiahui
A stunning view of Perth and the Swan River from the State War Memorial atop Kings Park.
Fortunately for the residents and us, Kings Park has been left for the enjoyment of the public rather than being developed into (very expensive) real estate.
An HDR image generated by detail enhancement.

Banner