Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Real Estate License photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice real estate license images I found:


Nanette Kaula (January 1812 - 1876)
real estate license
Image by 1way2rock
Nanette Kaula was the Jewish daughter of Court Agent Raphael Kaula. In 1838 she married a Hamburg banker whos firm was granted a real estate license in Munich. She died childless in 1876.

Of all the paintings in the gallery, Nanette's is the only one where she is dressed in a simple outfit, as "the beautiful Jewess". She wears a purple and black velvet dress, adorned only with the golden arrow in her hair and broach.

This portrait was completed by Joseph Stieler in 1829 when Nanette was 17.


The Dagobah Swamp
real estate license
Image by LukeSkiewalker
Thoughts? I need temp biz cards for events until I get ones through my new job (in the process of getting my Real Estate License).



real estate license
Image by wakingphotolife:
*After testing on Friday, I went to help Ms. Nancy in the library. The library's been down for so long for renovating that I had forgotten we actually had one until Andy told me go there on Friday. Some kids were arranging books into their proper shelves on the other side of the room when I arrived. Anthony tried to give me some attitude and trouble but I diffused it before it got out of hand.

Mr. P was giving directions out when I got there, but we found some time to lean against the counter and talk for a bit. When the students aren't around, we call each other by our first names, like how cops do: Jared and Long. Jared's one of the few substitute teachers that I actually respect and have a lot of admiration for (which says a lot considering how I feel about some of the other subs in the district).

"How you doing Mr. P?" I said.
"Good. Yourself?" Jared said. He reached out and shook my hand.
"I'm alright. They keeping you busy?" I said.
"I'd say about three days a week. But three days a week is all I really need," Jared said.
"Yeah. I know what you mean."
"What about you?"
"About the same. I need to find something to do during the summer though. School's going to end at the end of May."
"Yeah. I'm actually planning on getting my real estate license soon."
"Tough market these days?"
"It's what you make of it. What are you planning to do?"
"I'm hoping to get back to school for a masters in counseling maybe. I just talked to Ms. Thomas and she just graduated."
"That's something I'd like to do too. But I don't know. I've got two kids and wife to support now. And the time it would take me...I don't know. I'd like to be a counselor someday. It's just...very difficult to get back into."
"Yeah. Ms. Thomas told me it took her six years. I'm just glad I don't have those kinds of....responsibilities."

"Well, it's almost noon, they've had me here since eight so I'm going on my break," Jared said.
"Sure thing. I'll hold it down here for a little longer but it seems like they'll be wrapping up soon."

I waved goodbye and Jared left. I saw him one time off campus. It was at Ikea. I was with my mom and sister and he was there on his own looking through the living space demos that area always set up everywhere. He was looking at a drawer and shelf in the children's section. I didn't' say hi or wave or anything. I rarely do when I'm out unless someone comes up to me first. I saw him at a distance. He open the pink closet door, took a look inside, pulled open the shelves, pushed them back. He did all of this very reluctantly. I took the long way and walked past him. "Do you want some cinnabons?" I asked my mom. "I'm too old for sweets," she said.

Banner